Anyway, in the book, the two little children sweetly get up in the morning and assist their mother all day long with a short little pause to go play with their friends. As a mother, I do believe this may continue to be a favorite story of mine! :)
As one way to combat some of Kimberly's tantrums, I have started giving her "jobs" to help me with. It is proving to be a great distraction & useful in keeping her occupied since she is at the stage where it is a lot of fun (don't worry, I have no delusions that it will always be this way).
Drying dishes:
| First she dried the back. |
| Then the front. |
| What a funny expression on her face!! |
| Time to put it away! |
One day last week she finished wiping something off & took the towel to the garbage...such a normal stage for kids, but so funny to watch how serious they are while doing it!
Next lesson... teaching her to fold the towels she is so good at pulling out of the drawer? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment