Saturday, March 16, 2013

Springtime Fun

Days seem to go smoother if I keep Kimberly busy with appropriate activities...instead of the ones she likes to tackle, such as taking pens to the furniture, finger painting with yogurt in the living room, or climbing to new heights.

This week we cleaned out a cabinet in the kitchen and I discovered just how many paper bags I had shoved in there! (Yes, I did take my insulated totes to the store today... although insulation against the heat was admittedly my main motivation.) Ripping the paper bags open and coloring on the inside makes for great fun. Kimberly loves stepping on our pictures too... something about the crinkly noise paper bags make.


We often go for walks; Kimberly pushing her stroller & dolly while I push the "back-up" stroller.

Checking out leaves in the grass.
A little grossed out by the leaves in the grass :)
Note the hats on both babies as well as Kimberly's purse hanging on the stroller...just like mommy.








1 comment:

  1. These pictures are so sweet!

    -Aunty Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete