Monday, July 15, 2013

An Overdue Update

What happened since my last post? 17 weeks of pregnancy! Right around the last post, the usual first trimester yuckies hit me full force and I cleared any unnecessary tasks from my schedule...including but not limited to dishes, cleaning, writing, etc.
Now that I am over half-way to our November 22nd due date, I'm ready to dive back into the blogging world. I have missed writing! I have missed sharing some of our funny adventures! I have missed sharing the cuteness of Miss Kimberly as she is rapidly growing.
A quick summary of the past 4 months... the 6 month project Jason worked on in Las Vegas completed the beginning of May and we were able to go home for a wonderful month of enjoying home & catching up on trailer repairs, house repairs, vehicle repairs, lawn mowing, doctor appointments, taxes, etc. Yes, a month goes by pretty quickly without the "vacation" feeling when your schedule is packed with "catch up" details! However, the weather was lovely, cool, RAINY, and it felt good to be back in small town.
June brought us back to work and we are now in & out depending on doctor appointments for precious baby on the way.

Some photo highlights:
Snuggles with Daddy when he gets home from work. 
Walking baby doll on Easter Sunday while wearing a new hat.

Loving mom's heels.

Transition to a toddler bed in May.

Chocolate pudding... what else is there to say? :)

While attempting to weed the overgrown front flower bed, I looked over & guess what I found!
She reminded me of all of the "houses" we made in my dad's hayfields & wheat fields. I'm sure he was THRILLED having everything knocked down prior to harvest! 
To come? I would like to do a series on "Life in a Travel Trailer" as well as resume sharing our daily adventures of life on the road & at home. Be sure to email me any questions you have about life in a trailer so I can include them in the series!
Have a joyful week!

2 comments:

  1. We love the picture of Kimberly in your heels!

    Love,
    Auntie Kerstin, Elisabeth, and Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete