Once again, I'm back to counting. Counting the days that we make it further, counting the days that we really need to have left, counting the days without contractions, counting the days until I can deliver in Kalispell... this morning I woke to 23 weeks 4 days. That means 6 weeks 3 days until I can deliver in Kalispell. Ideally at least 12 weeks 3 days until baby arrives.
Basically, we are on the same course that we had with our previous pregnancy... I am effacing way too quickly and that increases the risk of pre-term labor. Thankfully, since we are very aware of this, the doctors, both at home & on the road, are keeping a close eye on the progression.
Medication, rest, lavender oil, relaxation, positive thinking, please *please* don't say bedrest, lots & lots of water, oh the list goes on. And guess what? The very active little girl who keeps our lives in constant disarray, reminds me everyday that this time of counting is so worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment