Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Raspberry Jam for Kimby

It's sometimes the little things from home that make living on the road "homey"... like raspberry jam made from our raspberry bushes.
We are still enjoying the last of the freezer jam that I made before being put on bed rest before Kimberly was born! (See, there WAS a reason to make so many batches...it had to last more than a year!)
Here is a funny series from Kimberly's jam fest, clearly she feels you cannot have too much:

Impressive how well these dining chairs clean up. For that matter, it amazes me how well this  toddler cleans up!





All done!


2 comments:

  1. raspberry is my FAVORITE fruit flavor. Yummmm. I wish I had some, Kimberly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, at the right moment, you will find Kimberly very eager to share! Skip the napkin though, you will need a washcloth after she shares with her spoon!

      Delete