Saturday, January 12, 2013

Three and a Half Months?!?

Really? How did so much time go by?! This morning I turned on the computer to find an exciting email... I won a copy of the book Desperate: Hope for the Mom Who Needs to Breathe from Little Writer Momma! Very exciting. The next thought I had was *hand covers head in embarrassment* that I have not updated the blog in so long and SOMEBODY ACTUALLY SAW. *eeeks*
It's not that it hasn't crossed my mind, or been written down on 3 1/2 months of lists... more it is a result of this:


Kimberly took home a scar as a souvenir from Hawaii... not fun, especially as I am terrible when it comes to blood. Note the suitcase mess in the backround. Yes, it was on the last work day there!
Back home.... note the "unfolded" folded towels. 
Peas & Squash... can it get any tastier?!

Happy Birthday to our precious one year old! Cupcakes with frosting, celebrated in the trailer in Las Vegas.
"This is how we paint with yogurt," says a happy Kimberly.

Visiting Grandpa Clarke in Duluth, beginning of December.
Home for the Holidays, a wonderful White Christmas!

Cuteness & Mess. You decide.

Still climbing, in spite of the scar and several bruises. Tough to keep ahead of what she might think of as a great idea!

Oh, mushy love! This is one of my favorite sights, Kimby & Jason snuggled in for a nap.  


No comments:

Post a Comment