When you live in a small space, you often run out of space. To combat that, Kimberly & I create lots of forts and play in the even smaller spaces until it is time to pick up our toys and then it feels like we have a GIANT living area!
The other day, I was a guest in Kimberly's fort. She is a very gracious & entertaining hostess! If ever you receive an invitation to have tea at Kimberly's, I highly recommend leaving the dishes, laundry, dinner, work, etc for this special moment.
 |
| Welcome to my fort! |
 |
| Don't mind the static as you crawl through the door! |
 |
| This was the response when I asked if I could have a cup of tea. I had tears in my eyes, my little hostess was so sweet! |
 |
| Notice that in our tiny forts, we maintain an emergency exit... just in case ! :) |
 |
| Such hospitality, she shared the last drop of her tea! |
 |
| This was funny, she randomly fell over backwards laughing the entire time. Silly girl! |
 |
| "Would you like any more tea?" |
 |
| "My turn!" |
Such a little lady!
ReplyDeleteSo cute and precious!
ReplyDeleteAunty Elisabeth
Thanks for visiting Aunty Elisabeth! xoxo
DeleteShe is so adorable! Miss you guys...
ReplyDelete