I am so excited to FINALLY show completed pictures of the first sweater I ever attempted! (10 months after beginning)
| My model just insisted on the silly pose! |
Remember this problem that I had back in October while on bedrest? A special thanks to Hannah M. for visiting and giving me help (that I procrastinated on) and to Camas Creek Yarn for help in finishing the button band without all of the holes. A crochet hook solution was the key for me to pick up stitches.
Pattern comes from Cascade Yarns 60 Quick Baby Knits. Highly recommend purchasing this book from your local yarn shop rather than online and please look up the corrections before getting confused like I did! Size 3 months is looking big on Kimberly who is wearing sz 6 months now.
Note: Sweater to be blocked after Jason has time for the appropriate oohs and ahhhs this evening. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment