Down to the terrible countdown of hours until we leave for Kalispell... time to begin packing so I still have tomorrow to pack what I forgot to today. Hard to believe that we've been here for 5 weeks already. Kimberly has grown out of newborn clothes and almost out of size 3 months while here... she began teething, she saw the Pacific Ocean, got in the habit of waking at 5 to kiss Daddy good morning & good-bye as he left for work, and learned the HUGE difference in "aunts" and "ants".
Looking forward to seeing everyone at home, but we will be leaving our hearts here with Jason...and the next countdown will begin.
Our current status:
 |
| The Mess |
 |
| The Baby |
 |
| The Beautiful Day |
Tell me again, WHY would we spend the day inside packing on a day so nice?!?
Have a couple shots from earlier this week... a very happy Kimberly! Sure is tough to get the full-blown smile caught with the camera. love the big smile I get in the morning when she finally gets me awake and I look over and say "Good Morning!"
No comments:
Post a Comment