Thursday, February 9, 2012

I thought that perhaps if I waited to post the first entry, something creative would hit me & I could have the best first post ever. Reality hit instead. Or maybe I should say ants hit. What did Kimberly think of the ants?
I thought aunts snuggle me & send me packages of clothes!
I cleaned the camper like a mama possessed and the ants were gone... for a few days. Last night they were on her bed... today they were on the carpet by the foot of our bed. The Dunham's weren't kidding when they said there would be ants in Southern California!

The weather was beautiful today and our dear little girl got some "air time" much to her enjoyment! In the few minutes it took me to put clothes away and wash dishes, Kimberly scooted across her carpet protecting blanket to:

Under Daddy's chair
Why did you move me back to the blanket?!
Love the looks on her face as she is starting to be more alert and curious about the world around her.

1 comment:

  1. Aaahh! I do see Hayden in her!! Love you guys. Give Kimby squeezes from us.

    ReplyDelete